Well, John's been off to McCall working for over a week, and my house mates were gone this week on vacation...so It was just me and Carter...oh how lonely just the two of us in such a big house! To top it all off the baby and I were sick, so we're going on our second week of neither of us sleeping at night and grouchiness during the day...the best part being that Carter's cold has been laced with teething...can't see or feel anything yet but she's sure fussy as all heck and gnawing on her thumb like there's no tomorrow, thank heaven for baby Motrin, teething tablets and baby orajel!!! Will it ever end???! We're missing Daddy soooo much, and can hardly wait for him to come home, hopeful in the next couple days we'll be able to shower him with kisses and hugs!!
Now that everyone's back from vacation it's time to really figure out some sort of a routine and such, I love seeing my nephew off to school on the bus each morning, I look forward to each new fun stage that Carter will reach, right now living here is a fun preview of what life has yet to hold!
For all of our family and friends in Idaho who've been asking, we've really not been doing anything fun yet...almost as soon as we got here, John turned around and went right back to work, and we've all been battling colds, so hopefully we'll get to the beach or someplace fun soon!!! This week we're going to try and get some nice family pictures, and portraits of Carter, so stay tuned for more Hansen Family Adventures!
Monday, September 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
cant wait to see your family pictures!! love you
ReplyDeleteThanks for the update. I have been wondering what is going on. Being alone sucks. Wish I was there so we could have some more girl time! hahaha! I can't remember if I know what John is doing in Macall? Construction? Hmm. I don't remember. So where is he staying if he is gone overnight? Well school has started here again. LAST SEMESTER HERE WE GO!!! Baby is growing nice and big these days. Less than 7 weeks to go! And no name picked out! haha! Love and miss you guys. Think of you often. Hope everyone gets better soon!
ReplyDelete