MYSTERY INC.
The whole gang was there, Scoob and his mystery solving, ghost and goblin fighting friends...Fred, Daphne, Velma, Shaggy, and even a box of Scooby Snax and a dog bone!
If you can't tell...the brown blob in Brook's...AKA Velma's arms is a little baby dog bone...AKA a scooby snack!

Fred and Daphne posing as the Hansen's

Carter Grace makes a pretty cute box of
Snax!

Baby Autumn didn't like being a
Scooby Snack at first...maybe she just had gas!

All in all it was a fun night at the church trunk or treat party...it was exciting to get to watch all of the little cousins play and run about the church just like we used to back in the day, and of course dressing up and joining the festivities even as an adult was just as fun!
you all looked so cute! I love doing themes too.
ReplyDeletei am so glad you guys are healthy again!! I LOVE the new family pic soooo I'm sending you this link that has this awesome deal that turns your pics into canvas (i've seen them and they are soo cool) but I thought you might be interested. http://www.canvaspeople.com/
ReplyDeleteI love the costumes!
ReplyDelete