Friday, December 11, 2009

Famous Family Quotes -O- The Year

1) "Joy...I'd say we're in a bit of a snafu!" -Dad (While strining Christmas lights)

2) "Well, I could wrap up in my towel, and talk really high like a little girl, and then they would never know that I was a boy!" -Parker (While explaining how he would get away with changing in the women's dressing room at the public pool)

3) "Do I need to call the Police?" -Abrianna (While repremanding her mother)

4) "Look at this face." -Abrianna (After having been told she could have a treat only if she was a nice girl...this was said in a demanding tone while pushing her cheeks up in a cheesey grin)

5) "Well, Macy and I are going to get married in the temple, and we're going to pray very hard for a baby...and that's how you get a baby." -Parker

6) "Just don't re-invent yourself with a fake accent!" -Joy

7) "Do I need to kung fu you?" -Parker

8) "I need a girlfriend"... Why?... "Because I love them and they're just beautiful!" -Parker (On his first day of kindergarten)

9) "Mommmommmomommma" -Carter (We'll call it her first word...not that i'm biased or anything!)

10) "Nana's the witch!" - Abrianna

No comments:

Post a Comment