Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Oregon Overview

Since we've been in Oregon, we've had so much fun! AND we've been able to relax!!!! This is the first time in a long time that i've been home, and not felt like i'm being pulled in a MILLION different directions, it's been so nice to spend my time with family, even just doing every day things...I especially have loved all of the time we've spent with my nieces and nephew, I can't believe how much they've all grown, I especially LOVE how well they are all playing together, and how well they do with Carter and Owen!!!


I love my missy Autumn, we were living with them when she was a newborn, I've had SOOO much time with her I feel like we have an extra little bond!


Carter is such my girl! She loves to be outside at Nana's and loves to wear one os the many pairs of garden boots available at Nana's house, i'm pretty sure that there's a pair to fit every grandkids foot!





We've also been blessed to spen alot of time with my grandma and grandpa...Carter loves to help grandma "D" fill up the bird feeders and explore her backyard, that is true in grandma fashion and form with TONS of yard ornaments, fake animals, and flowers!


It takes a while to warm up, but she thinks Grandpa "D" is pretty swell!


Exploring bugs in the backyard! One of Carter's favorite things to do


Grandma has SO many fun toys many of which I played with when I was little!! IT's fun to walk down memory lane, I used to sit in that same spot at grandma's playing with the same toys!


Owen and grandpa having time together!!!








I love being outdoors, so twice this last week I took the kids to my favorite park in town, it's along the river and it's part forest, part meadow, part walk bike paths, part ALL FUN!!! I grew up exploring this park, one of the best things is that there are blackberry patches en MASS! so we were able to get our fill!


Carter was such a helper, she kept saying "I pick a berry with momma" "i's helpin momma" Clearly I need to work with her on learning the difference between green and black! We had a little sorting to do before we could do much with them!





Carter SO proud of being a helper! We were going to help grandma "D" make blackberry jam, but she's such an industrious lady, that she had it all done before we got to her house, at least she decided to share a few jars with us! the flat we picked made a dozen jars of jelly!


As you can see my little girl has been playing SO hard! She just all but pooped out while swimming in Nana's pool!


Owen really loves being outside too, whenever he gets fussy we just sit on the porch swing for a while and enjoy the fresh air!




I've really loved getting so spend more time with my nieces Brenna and Kayla, my mom watches them full time, so because we're staying at my mom's we get to play with them alot! They play SOOO good with Carter, and are very atentive to Owen, always talking to him, tickling him, and trying to help him be happy!





































No comments:

Post a Comment