I love "The Sound of Music", my favorite part is during the thunder storm when Julie Andrews sings "My Favorite Things"....well she puts forth a pretty good list of "favorite things" but I would like to add 3 of my personal favorites that I've been sure grateful for lately (in no particular order!
#1: Christmas time! My favorite holiday, not because of the parties, gifts and food (although good food is one of my all time favorites!!!) but because I love the soft glow of pure white twinkling lights in my home, a beautifully decorated tree always brings a gentle bubbling energy, and a calming peace...I seem to be able to get SO much more done, and am able to spend beautiful priceless moments snuggling my babies, reading books by the glow of the tree!!!
I love this girls cheeser grin, her sweet little voice and mispronounced words (my favorite as of late being "pig-a-bonky" for piggy bank!) She's a stubborn little goofball full of sass and spirit, a princess in the heart, and frog loving superman(as she calls herself) in her play!!! Not a day goes by that I don't wonder at her intelligence and charm, she makes me smile, she makes me laugh and when everything is just going wrong, she makes it all right!!!
Oh my little Owen boy, what a sweet and gentle little man!!! I love the elfin twinkle in his eyes and his bubbly soft "Mama's" and coo's, I love to nuzzle his bug fuzzy head....that just sends me to the moon!!! He has such a gentle spirit, and is happy to the core, he's such a handsome bugger I just love him more and more!!!
As an 8 month old he sure has a silly streak in him too!!! I would have more pictures of Carter, but she really dislikes having to sit for a picture, so I really don't favor Owen over Carter, he's just a better photographic sport!!! Oh yes, and he now has both bottom teeth pearly and sharp!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment