
We celebrated John's 29th birthday last Sunday. His birthday was on Tuesday, but these fellas work such odd hours, 6 days a week, so a Sunday celebration it was!!! We had croissant sandwiches, and Reeses Blizzard Cake, the Hotel has a nice lounge down in the lobby, so we gathered with a few friends and family. I meant to take pictures of everyone, but this is all we ended up with! It's been a while since John and I have been captured on camera together, so I really cherish these pictures!!! Thankfully on Tuesday morning we're scheduled to get family picutres done at Portrait Innovations...they're SO cheap, and for the price you get pretty decent pictures...YAY! The only picture we have with both kids is from Owen's blessing, so i'm even more excited to get this done...the best part is that I only bought a few clearnace items to complete our coordinating attire!!! Carter and I will be in sweaters, the boys in polos, we'll all be barefoot in jeans...I can't wait to see how they turn out!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment